Friday, May 25, 2007

Toes Like an Ogre...

Delilah and I went shopping together yesterday, and decided we needed some new toe polish for the summer. Delilah picked out a very nice sparkly pink and a sparkly purple. My choice you see above... Not sure what I was thinking. I guess I just wanted something a little different. The color is called "Go Go Green", but Delilah, having Shrek fresh on the brain, decided that it was "Ogre Green". Well, I went ahead and tried it out (I know toes are ugly, but here they are...)
Yes, here are my Ogre Green toes. Aren't they......swampy? LOL!! Well, if "different" is what I wanted, I got it. I thought it was hideous at first, but it's growing on me.
All right, well that's all for now- I'm supposed to be cleaning! -Rachael

1 comment:

Maggie said...

eeew, you have swamp toes! I recently tried out some green polish on my toes, but it was slightly darker. I think it was called "big money" or something like that.