Friday, May 18, 2007

Only 220 Days Until Christmas...

Well, after all the traveling in March and April, we thought Dave might be home for a while, but it didn't turn out to be the case. He left again on Tuesday on another trip to China. He'll be getting back on the 26th. I had gone and renewed my passport so I could start traveling with him, but it didn't get here until 2 days after he left. Actually, this was much earlier than I expected it, because they told me it would take ten weeks from when I sent it off. So, I am ready for the NEXT trip...
I tried a new banana bread recipe last night. I got it from BettyCrocker.com. It uses Bisquik. It's quite tasty. It has lots of walnuts in it, which in my opinion, is the only way to eat banana bread. I had a slice hot out of the oven last night with butter melted all over it- yum!
Well...I thought I had more to write about, but I've gone completely blank. I guess I will add more later if it comes back to me...

No comments: