Monday, May 01, 2006

Zoo and Other Adventures


A few weekends ago we traveled down to Columbia and went to the Riverbanks Zoo with my Dad, and Sarah, Greg & Delilah. It was a nice day with a good breeze, so we didn't get too hot. We saw lots of animals, and played around a little (see pictures). That was on a Saturday. On the following Monday, Dave flew off to Massachussetts on yet another "business trip". While he was gone, I went and spent a few days at Maggie's. We had fun shopping around, we painted some pottery (I'll have to post that picture later), and we played Donkey Konga 2 and Mario Karts 2, the second of which I apparently STINK at, and I believe I hold the record for consecutive last place finishes! I NEVER got to cross the finish line!! Oh well.
We've been real busy since then too, doing various things including fixing computers, moving furniture, having overnight guests, helping people with their knitting, etc. There were two baby showers in there somewhere, and there's a wedding shower coming up next weekend. I'm sure I'm leaving some things out.
Oh, I just received news that I am to receive some sort of award at the next Starfleet meeting- not sure what it is for, but I'll post it later.
I guess that is all I have to say for now. -Rachael Posted by Picasa

No comments: