Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful for David! He is a wonderful husband who shows his love every day in the way he speaks and the things he does.
I'm thankful that David works hard, giving me the choice to be a homemaker.
I'm thankful for our house- it is perfect for us!
I'm thankful to have so many family members living nearby and the close relationships that nearness allows us to have with them.
I'm thankful to get up every morning with air to breath and a healthy body.
I'm thankful for the Lord's abundant provision for us, giving us the ability to share with others.
I'm thankful for the gifts and abilities I have been given.
I'm thankful for the Lord's forgiveness and mercy to us, who have the habit of complaining and always wanting more than we have been given.

1 Chronicles 29:13
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise Your glorious name. Posted by Picasa

No comments: