Thursday, May 18, 2006

Warm Weather......maybe

On Mother's Day, Dave and I picked up my Mom, Sarah and Delilah and headed into Asheville for the Greek Festival! The food was great as always, and we got to watch the dancers do several Greek dances. Delilah liked them a lot and danced along, trying to mimick their moves. After we finished there, we dropped Sarah off at home to get ready for work and the rest of us went to Mom's to hang out for a while. The weather wasn't very warm- in fact it's been rather cool for a couple weeks now- but we set up Delilah's little swimming pool anyway. Here is Dave playing in the water with her...
Today, I put in a day of work at Park Ridge. It's been a while since I've actually gone in to do some scheduling. Usually I am called on to adjust something in the scheduling program. But today I was a scheduler again for a few hours. Thursdays are not very busy, so it wasn't too bad.
I just started watching the third season of Stargate....Lisa got me hooked! And since I ran out of CSI episodes, they are what I watch while I knit. I am currently working on a striped afghan. Every time I switch colors, I cringe at the thought of all the ends I will have to tuck in when I'm done! Ah well, it's all part of the deal. I will post a picture when it is finished. I am about 1/3 done and it is looking really great! (That almost makes up for all those ends....)
We've been working on our yard and are getting ready to plant some of our vegetables outside. We had hoped to do that a couple weeks ago, but it has been too cold! Hopefully things will warm up soon so we can get that done.
I guess that's all for now. I'll probably think of one more thing as soon as I post this...
-Rachael Posted by Picasa

No comments: