Monday, February 25, 2008

Stuff Lately...

I walked out into the Living Room the other morning, and to my surprise, saw not one, but TWO peliated woodpeckers on our feeder!! They were both helping themselves to those square seedy things you can see in the sides there. Well, I had to take their picture because I've never seen two at once before. Cool!
Also, last week was my birthday. I am officially living out the last of my twenties. LOL! Anyway, above you can see Dave's gift to me- a real, actual computer desk!! I like it a lot! I got some other very nice gifts too- thanks everybody!
And finally, this is a picture of the 4 mini loaves of banana bread I made today. I don't know why...just felt like taking a picture. I made the minis because I like nuts and Dave doesn't, so I made two with and two without. I ate some warm out of the oven with the butter melted all into it....YUM!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: