Friday, January 11, 2008

The 12 days of Christmas!

We literally did have 12 days of Christmas this year! It started on the 21st (which was our anniversary!!!) with the Harriman festivites and went through to January 1, when we headed home from St.Louis. Cool!
I know I have some pictures from the Harriman gatherings, but I can't find them just now, so I will have to add them later. We had a nice visit with everyone. Dad and Vicky and Uncle Henry and Uncle Gary, April, Heather and Jessica all came from SC, Aunt Sara and Uncle Steve came from Massachussetts, Maggie and Bob came from Greensboro, and the rest of us from around here gathered too. Friday was gingerbread house assembly at our house, then a Hot Dog supper. The gingerbread houses turned out very good...even Ben's "Saving Private Marshmallow" scene. On Saturday at the Grandparent's house, we played games - some Boggle, the Yahtzee tournament (Heather won!) and the Cribbage tournament (Uncle Steve won!), and we ate lots of soups and breads- delicious! I think there ended up being about 8 or 9 kinds of soup- all completely different. I have to say my favorite was Sarah's chicken enchilada soup. We did our gift exchange also, which was fun as always.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: