Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ALOHA!

Well, my Dad turned 50 on Saturday. And my sister Sarah turned 24- they share a birthday!
I put together a Luau in honor of the occasion.
Here are Maggie, Dad, me and Sarah in our Hawaiian duds.
Here's the birthday girl and guy...and Delilah too. She helped blow out the candles!
Maggie and Oliver getting a snack. Even Oliver had on a Hawaiian shirt!
Dad and Delilah being goofy.
It was a fun party. We had good food and fun games. And we found out that Greg can hula hoop like a pro! We got quite a few in on the hula-hooping. It was fun to watch. I even tried it myself, but I wasn't any good. Dad liked the scrapbook that Maggie and Sarah and I put together for him. And Dad and Sarah both liked their "birthday stockings", which were made out of some really pretty hawaiian fabric. It was a good day!

No comments: