Thursday, July 26, 2007

Crazy Cat!

This is Pip's favorite new hang out- in the flower box on the front porch. Today I caught him napping there, so I took his picture. These cats pick the funniest places to sleep sometimes.
We found a new website called Chore Wars (chorewars.com). You can enter in all the chores for the house, and then claim one each time you complete it to earn points and "treasures". And you are "competing" against the other people in your group. It's good for family chores, or really anything that has to be done. We've been having a lot of fun with it....and getting a lot done in the meantime!
Yesterday in the mail, I got a postcard from Warm Up America thanking me for the knitted and crocheted squares I sent....in February. Strange, huh? Yeah, Mom and Aunt Sandy and I all knitted or crocheted squares for the "Knit-In" on DIY during the Superbowl and I sent them in the next week. We need to do that again...
Dave is building us some cabinets and shelves in some of those indents around our fireplace. They are coming along well so far- I'll have to post a picture when he finishes the first one. He is making the doors to match our coffee table that he made before. And we are working toward getting some paint on the walls!!!! The only problem is figuring out where to put it exactly because the living room has all kinds of outcroppings and indents and crazy shaped walls. I've got the colors all picked out though.
Well, I guess that's about all for now.

No comments: