Friday, November 10, 2006

Look! Christmas is Coming!!

Look! Christmas is Coming! How did November get here so fast? And it's already a third of the way gone. Only 45 days until Christmas. Well, first of all, we'll be traveling for Thanksgiving. We'll be off to Florida on the 21st for nearly a week of family gatherings with Dave's clan. Then, December 2nd is the Alaric Christmas Party (That's my Starfleet group- the brave crew of the USS Alaric). I'm in charge of activities for that and I have some fun things planned. Dec 16th is the Normac Christmas party...that's usually a fancy affair. I've got to find something really nice to wear. Then, Dec 23/24 will be festivities with the Harriman clan here in Asheville. This includes the dart tournament, the cribbage tournament and other various activities. Christmas day will be spent with my Mom and Dale and Sarah and Delilah...and Maggie, Bob and Oliver if they decide to travel. Then, after that, we're off to St.Louis for a week or so to spend some time with the Carlsons and Croteaus. I think that's all we have planned- I'm sure something else will pop up! Posted by Picasa

No comments: